Green list late deals, and now they can include amber destinations too!
It’s the announcement that the travel industry has been waiting for, from 19th July, fully vaccinated people will bee able to travel to “amber” destinations, as if they were “green” list. This means no self isolation is required on return (but testing is still required, before and after travel).
If you have been desperate to get away on a holiday, now is the time! Providing you have had both jabs, you will be able to travel on any of these green list late deals below. Children under 18 are also ok to travel to these “amber” destinations as if they were a green list.
These green late deals are all travelling for 7 nights in July, from Manchester and based on 2 adult sharing. Click through to check out the prices for different airports, duration and party sizes.
Prices were correct at time of publising but are subject to change and availaibility.
- Fully-vaccinated over 18 and under-18s will no longer have to quarantine on their return to England from any green or amber list countries from 19 July.
- People who travel to green and amber list still need to pay for a Covid test three days before returning to England and a PCR test two days after arriving – there will no longer be a test on day eight. You cannot use NHS testing for travel
- Travellers will have to show proof of vaccination in the past 14 days in the form of the NHS Covid Pass or via a letter – you can obtain the QR code via the NHS test and trace app.
- You still need to check the testing and quarantine requirements for the country you travel to.
- An amber list country can potentionally turn red, which would mean that you have to pay for a hotel isolate on your return to the UK.
So what are you waiting for? Many of us feel well over due a holiday in the sun, and these cheap last minute green and amber list late deals are just the trick!