Manchester Airport has three terminals that fly its 27 million passengers to around 210 worldwide destinations each year.
Whether you are planning to travel by train, coach, or car, there are many options to help you get to and from the airport stress-free. Manchester Airport is located south of Manchester city centre with easy and quick links to travel to and from.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown, terminal 1 is currently running with reduced facilities.
- Airport parking:
You can pre-book your space in the airport parking to guarantee your area at a good price.
You can book your parking with Manchester Airport directly and benefit from the airport’s cancellation policy if your plans change.
- Cancellation is free up to an hour before your booking – no one will ask any questions
- You can also make amendments to your booking up till an hour before you are due to park
- There will be a cash refund – no vouchers or credit notes are accepted
- You can easily amend or cancel your booking online
- Terms and conditions will be applied for all of these points
Close to the terminal
The airport parking options are within a short walk or even quicker bus transfer from the check-ins.
Safe and secure
All of the Manchester Airport car parks are Park Mark safe and with number plate recognition.
- Manchester Airport Security FastTrack
The time-saving express lane at the security and passport control is a fast track lane. The Manchester Airport FastTrack passes give the customers access to a dedicated lane directly to the security checkpoint.
You can reach the departure lounge quicker this way. This lane is open from 02:30 until 23:00, and there is limited availability.
- Click and Collect:
Using this system, you can reserve your shopping online and then collect the items before boarding the plane.
- Manchester Airport Lounges
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Escape Lounges inside Manchester Airport will be closed from the 5th of November to the 2nd of December. However, you can still pre-book for later.
A brand new-look Terminal 2 has opened. However, due to the Covid-19 lockdown and the pandemic, this terminal is presently running with reduced facilities.
As part of Manchester Airport’s Transformation Programme, the airport management has modernised the facilities to ensure that the customers have the best possible start to their holidays.
The newest T2 extension offers the latest transformations and innovations in travel technology and top-of-the-line facilities, ensuring that you receive a first-class experience as you travel via Manchester Airport.
The terminal extension includes:
- A modern and bright check-in hall
- A security hall with the latest travel technology
- An eye-catching departure lounge with a wide variation of shops, restaurants, and bars to suit all types of tastes and budgets
- The new arrivals experience with a spacious immigration hall, providing a warm welcome to Greater Manchester.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdown, all flights will be operated from Terminal 1 until further notice.