If you are feeling spontaneous, you’ve come to the right place. We’re going to list down some points regarding the flights from Manchester to London.
Cheap Flights from Manchester to London:
- The cheapest flight from Manchester to London is, on average, about 56 days before departure.
- You should book at least three weeks before the departure so that you can get a price below-average for flights from Manchester to London.
- The high season is considered to be the months of November, December, and January. The cheapest month for flights from Manchester to London is May.
- Morning departure, on average, is found to be around 55% more costly than an evening flight.
- Direct flights from Manchester to London generally land at Heathrow. Although there are also some direct services to London City, they are usually far less frequent than those from Manchester to Heathrow.
- The only airline that flies directly from Manchester to London is British Airways. It has a shuttle service that operates between Manchester and London daily.
Eating before boarding:
- For passengers on British Airways who want to eat something before boarding their flights from Manchester to London, there are various restaurants and coffee shops at Manchester Airport T3 for this very purpose.
- You could go to Flat White or Costa for breakfast coffee, and if you are looking to eat something sizable, then the Lion and Antelope and Pork and Pickle both serve pub fare.
- The Trattoria Milano also provides an Italian food option.
For Business Meetings:
- If you are booking flights for business meetings, it might be more trouble-free to hold the discussion sessions or meetings in the Heathrow airport than to try and get into London.
- British Airways lands at the T5 at Heathrow. It has specific meeting rooms in the Regus Business Lounge, which are located in the arrivals area.
- You can book meeting rooms of various sizes that can accommodate 4 to 10 attendees.
- These rooms also have committed teams to help you set up the meetings and organise the refreshments.
- For people who are travelling with children, Heathrow has play zones in all terminals for children up till the age of 9.
- These areas are called Stay & Play. They also have separate areas for babies and infants furnished with soft slides and play areas.
- There are also numerous activities, including colouring-in sheets, etc., to occupy the children.
- For those who have a limited time to go into London, you can leave your bags and suitcases in secure baggage storage facilities at Heathrow airport.
- The bags and cases can be stored for anywhere from a few hours to several days and will cost GBP 7.50 for the initial three hours, GBP 12.50 for anywhere between 3 to 24 hours and, an additional GBP 20 for 24 to 48 hours.
- These prices apply per item stored. The storage facilities in T5 can be located in Arrivals at the United Kingdom Arrivals end of the terminal.
Also Read: Cheap hotels in Lanzarote