- Day 1 Reykjavik – Meet your guide and stay overnightYour opportunity to meet your CEO and fellow travellers, and learn more about your tour. Opt to join the group for a local meal afterwards. Don’t forget to see the notice in the lobby (or ask reception) for the official time and place to meet up with the group.
- Day 2 Reykjavik/ÁlftröðTravel from Reykjavík to explore a lava cave in the Bláfjöll Mountains. In the afternoon, get up close and personal with the famous Icelandic horse before returning to Álftröð. In the evening, you will have your first chance to see the Northern Lights out in the countryside.
- Day 3 ÁlftröðHead to Þingvellir National Park. Visit sights like the Geysir Hot Spring and Gullfoss waterfall. In the evening, embrace your inner chef and prepare dinner together at the guesthouse. Afterwards, you will have another opportunity to try seeing the Northern Lights.
- Day 4 Álftröð/ReykjavikTravel to Sólheimajökull glacier and take some time to explore the area, or opt for a stunning hike. Drive the scenic southern coast and visit the Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls on the way back to Reykjavík
- Day 5 – Reykjavik to return home
- Travel 28 Oct 2022
- Return flights from Stansted
- 5 night tour as above
- Many delicious meals and excursions and transport throughout
- Other airports available on request.
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note — *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
Call 0161 818 8399 or Live Chat to book / enquire.