THE IDYLLIC ADRIATIC
Discover some of Europe’s most popular holiday destinations, Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, and Montenegro, on this marvellous two-centre holiday.
Spend three nights on the sweeping, sun-kissed reaches of the Markarska Riviera, and four more close to walled Dubrovnik, relaxing in comfortable hotels or exploring your surroundings on our included tours. Visit vibrant Split and the walled, island-city of Trogir, take a trip to Croatia’s beautiful Krka National Park, see Mostar’s famous bridge and explore Montenegro – one of Europe’s most beautiful and unspoilt countries.
- Spend three nights on the Makarska Riviera
- Spend four nights close to the centre of Dubrovnik
- Discover Roman Split, Croatia’s second city
- Visit the walled island-city of Trogir, the centre of which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Spend a day in beautiful Krka National Park
- Journey south via historic Mostar
- Explore Dubrovnik, the Pearl of the Adriatic
- Spend a full day discovering Montenegro
- See southern Europe’s largest “fjord”, the Bay of Kotor
WHAT DOES THIS PRICE INCLUDE?
- Seven nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast accommodation at a four-star hotel in Drvenik (3 nights) and a three-star hotel in Dubrovnik (4)
- Included excursions to Split, Trogir, Krka National Park and Montenegro
- An included visit to Mostar
- A guided tour of Dubrovnik
- Return flights to Dubrovnik from Manchester
- Comfortable, air-conditioned coach travel and transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced tour manager
From £759 2 share or £916 for solo passengers – based on departing Manchester 13 Oct 2021 (other dates available for a supplement).
Call 0161 818 8399 for more info.
Tour Operator is: Newmarket Holidays