- Travel August
- Hotel: PortAventura Hotel El Paso & Theme Park
- Departure Airport: Manchester
- Board Basis: All Inclusive
- Room Type:Standard
- ATOL protected
- Lugggage & Transfers not included
- Full Payment to book
- 7 nights from £2800 per family of 4
Transfers £22 return / Hold Bags £80 return
This holiday package is flexible and you can easily adjust the duration, month, amount of travellers and departure airport of the holiday.
Please note — *Prices are correct at time of publishing, based on the sample dates provided and are subject to fluctuation, depending on availability. Inventory may be limited. Special T&C’s may apply. *The above prices do not include city / tourist taxes that are / may be payable at the hotel.
Call 0161 818 8399 or Live Chat to book / enquire.
PortAventura Hotel El Paso & Theme Park is perfect for family holidays. Guests can relax by the large swimming pool area, which also features a pirate ship play area for the youngsters, or head to the neighbouring PortAventura World – a family of exciting attractions that includes a theme park. The golden beach of Costa Daurada and the centre of Salou are each about 2km away, making this property a great pick for a holiday close to the Spanish coast.
Guests at this hotel benefit from:
• Unlimited access to PortAventura Park
• One-day admission to Ferrari Land included per stay and per person
• Discounts on Caribe Aquatic Park tickets
• Discounts on Express Premium wristbands and passes – for fast access to the main rides and shows
• Preferential bookings at table service restaurants (subject to availability and reservations must be made at Guest Service desk before 12:00 for lunch and before 18:00 for dinner)
• Pick-up Service at park shops – your purchases will be delivered to your hotel!
• PortAventura Pass – you can use your room key to pay for goods and services in the parks (must be activated beforehand at the hotel reception)
• FREE Wi-Fi
How far is the nearest beach?
This hotel is located 2km from the beach.
Distance from Airport
The hotel is located 10km from Reus Airport.
The comfortable rooms come with an en-suite bathroom with hairdryer, direct dial telephone, satellite TV, minibar and a hire safe. Standard Rooms sleep up to four people, including children (depending on the room type, it may be necessary to share a bed). Rooms are air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter.
Standard Rooms also offer unlimited admission to PortAventura World throughout your stay, FREE Wi-Fi access, preferential booking for table service restaurants in the park with guest service, free parking (subject to availability) and a pick-up service at park shops.
Food & Drink
The Merida Buffet Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with a variety of international cuisine. The El Coyote Restaurant features American-Mexican fusion meals inspired by the world of film. Club Maya is a cafeteria next to the pool, ideal for midday snacks while enjoying the sun. Drinks are available at the two hotel bars: La Bahía and Club Maya.
Sports & Entertainment
The swimming pools is open from May-September. In addition to the pool area with the sunken pirate ship, the complex offers a large hot tub, play area, labyrinth for children and a volleyball court. Pool towels are available against deposit. There is also a visitors’ programme for all guests, offering entertainment day and night. Public transport departs from stops about 500m from the hotel.
This hotel is very close to PortAventura World theme park. Guests can also discover PortAventura World’s Ferrari Land, a unique new 70,000m² theme park packed full of spectacular attractions including the fastest and tallest vertical accelerator in Europe, which catapults passengers from 0-180km in just five seconds. There’s also the opportunity to try an authentic Formula One driving experience in one of the eight simulators or indulge in Italian cuisine at the Trattoria restaurant.
## Please note Ferrari Land is open every weekend and select Fridays during low season.##
Ferrari Land tickets may be purchased at the time of booking PortAventura hotels subject to the conditions listed below:
- Tickets for Ferrari Land will be provided upon check-in.
- During the low season, the park will be open from 10:30-17:00.
- During the high season, the park will open from 10:30-19:00.
- Opening dates and times may be subject to change without prior notice.
- Ferrari Land tickets are valid for one entry per guest per stay, they are date and season specific.
- Additional tickets may be purchased locally at the hotel reception if required, subject to availability.